Monday, February 15, 2010

The Honeymoon

By: James Patterson 3/4


I am just starting to get into these types of action books though I do enjoy especially since I am listening to them while driving home from work, which makes my commute a lot faster.

This is my second James Patterson book and I do enjoy it, and I think that I enjoyed this one a tad more than the first one, “The Lifeguard”.  I was actually rooting for the villain, a sexy lady that kills for money! It was OK, will I remember this book in detail in 1 year probably not but I will keep listening to James Patterson. It does concern me that there is a whole lot of very explicit sex, and there is nothing wrong with that, but I did see a little girl of 12/13 years reading a James Patterson book. HMMm Reading is all good but should she really being reading such graphic stuff, I guess now anything to keep them reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment